Fes to Erg Chebbi Via Middle Atlas
Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
Highlights: Fes,Medilt,Azrou,Ziz Valley,Merzouga,Erg Chebbi,Ifrane
Tour price: from $245 per person
Day 1 Fes Midelt Azrou Ziz Valley Merzouga Desert
After the Breakfast Leaving Fes and going to Merzouga , passing through Ifrane to arrive to the cedar forests of Azrou where the wild monkeys are located. It will be good opportunity to take pictures of wilderness in Morocco. Lunch in a small Berber village of Zaida. We continue the way through the Atlas Mountains enjoying the landscapes of Medilt to arrive to the small town of Rich,Erfoud in which we’ll feel the beginning of the Saharan oasis of Tafilalet. And then continue to Merzouga. we will spend the night in a hotel in Merzouga.
Day 2 Tour around Erg Chebbi Desert by 4×4 Merzouga – Camel Ride & Night in Desert
This will be a stage where after breakfast, we travel another of the tracks they used for “Paris-Dakar Rally, visiting the desert nomads who take tea and see the oasis where they filmed some movies like” Sahara “starring by Penelope Cruz. Visit the town of “blacks”, named for the slave trade brought from the Sudan. And after eating will change the traction of 4×4 for the animal traction. The dromedaries us into the desert dunes to watch a sunset to remember. Tonight will be special, we sleep in the dunes in nomadic tents , as do the Berbers. Here Berber enjoy dinner, music and a starry night you will never forget. Dinner and night in a traditional Berber nomad tent. (an unforgettable night.)
Day 3 Merzouga Midelt Ifrane Fes
We will wake up early to enjoy a magnificent sunrise on the dunes then take a camel ride back to the hotel. After freshening up and breakfast we’ll leave for Fez.We will travel via the Ziz Valley and the Middle Atlas mountains as we depart the desert region to Fes. We will drive through the cedar forests of Azrou and stop to hand feed the monkeys. We will continue via Ifrane, the ‘Switzerland of Morocco’ to arrive early evening to Fes.
PRIVATE TOUR PRICE & DEPARTURE DATES (Minumum 2 participants)
Ps: Prices are US Dolar, Per person- Everyday
|Number of person||2||3-4||5-6|
Note: The prices depends on the number of the travelers and the accommodations category.
What the Price Includes
- Private Transport 4×4 with A/C(With private car you can stop where and when you want).
- Experienced driver.
- Pick up & Drop off at your riad/Hotel.
- Hotels (dinner & breakfast), (Vegetarians are welcome).
- 1 night in nomad tents in desert camp with diner and breakfast.
- Hotel/room near the desert where you can leave some of your staff…& take shower after the camel ride (night in desert).
- Camel Trekking into the erg chebbi desert.
- Free time to explore the sites such kasbah, Walks, Canyons, Breaks for photos,..Etc
- Sandboarding in dunes.
- Noon meals. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at meals.
- Entrance fees.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.